Balloons just don’t get enough serious attention. These textile flying “machines” used to be the state of the art in getting man off the ground for observation, exploration and adventure. Now they’re relegated to afternoon excursions for adventurous vacationers or reserved for playboys with excessive disposable income.
- Job opportunity: Textile Design Engineer at Secant Medical, Inc - Greater Philadelphia Area #jobs lnkd.in/bDCVr5D 7 months ago
- Presenting at AATCC tomorrow for the materials track! 8 months ago
- RT @SecantMedical: Our latest blog discusses the interesting field of technical textiles and the focus on textile function. http://t.co/qF1… 8 months ago
- If only I had this special suit, I could achieve my Olympic speed skating dreams. npr.org/2014/01/16/263… 10 months ago
- Do Ho Suh home within a home. Sewn ethereal architecture. designboom.com/art/do-ho-suh-… 1 year ago