Balloons just don’t get enough serious attention. These textile flying “machines” used to be the state of the art in getting man off the ground for observation, exploration and adventure. Now they’re relegated to afternoon excursions for adventurous vacationers or reserved for playboys with excessive disposable income.
- Presenting at AATCC tomorrow for the materials track! 2 weeks ago
- RT @SecantMedical: Our latest blog discusses the interesting field of technical textiles and the focus on textile function. http://t.co/qF1… 4 weeks ago
- If only I had this special suit, I could achieve my Olympic speed skating dreams. npr.org/2014/01/16/263… 3 months ago
- Do Ho Suh home within a home. Sewn ethereal architecture. designboom.com/art/do-ho-suh-… 5 months ago
- Spacesuits on moon walks were made by a manufacturer of ladies undergarments boingboing.net/2013/11/13/apo… 5 months ago