Balloons just don’t get enough serious attention. These textile flying “machines” used to be the state of the art in getting man off the ground for observation, exploration and adventure. Now they’re relegated to afternoon excursions for adventurous vacationers or reserved for playboys with excessive disposable income.
- Below the Boat: Handcrafted bathymetric charts depicting underwater topographies flip.it/Py7Kq 4 months ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: The Patterned Pathologies Of Sascha Braunig’s Portraits flip.it/mdDKG 4 months ago
- NASA engineers have been watching toy story. m.io9.com/5969998/nasas-… 5 months ago
- A Perilous Hobby: Vertical Camping su.pr/1sT9Ey via @PBHNetwork 5 months ago
- Aralac: the fiber made from milk. Cheese cloth, literally. boingboing.net/2012/10/28/ara… 6 months ago