Balloons just don’t get enough serious attention. These textile flying “machines” used to be the state of the art in getting man off the ground for observation, exploration and adventure. Now they’re relegated to afternoon excursions for adventurous vacationers or reserved for playboys with excessive disposable income.
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 3 weeks ago
- Soldering electronics as textile construction. wp.me/p22K2I-1X2x via @make 3 weeks ago
- Job opportunity: Textile Design Engineer at Secant Medical, Inc - Greater Philadelphia Area #jobs lnkd.in/bDCVr5D 10 months ago
- Presenting at AATCC tomorrow for the materials track! 11 months ago
- RT @SecantMedical: Our latest blog discusses the interesting field of technical textiles and the focus on textile function. http://t.co/qF1… 11 months ago