- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 3 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 3 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 3 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 4 years ago
- Soldering electronics as textile construction. wp.me/p22K2I-1X2x via @make 4 years ago
Category Archives: felt
Sometimes books change the way you think about your craft. I thought I’d start highlighting some books and exhibition catalogs that reset the way I thought about the potentiality of textiles, or re-opened doors I hadn’t considered for some time. … Continue reading
Harry Guild, where the hell are you? This one’s for you.