- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 3 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 3 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 3 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 4 years ago
- Soldering electronics as textile construction. wp.me/p22K2I-1X2x via @make 4 years ago
Category Archives: 3d textile
I recently did a talk at TEDx Nashville about how textiles can be used to save and improve lives. Check it out!
Balloons just don’t get enough serious attention. These textile flying “machines” used to be the state of the art in getting man off the ground for observation, exploration and adventure. Now they’re relegated to afternoon excursions for adventurous vacationers or … Continue reading
It’s been a while, I know. Its not that I don’t have anything to say on this blog, it’s that I have so much to do. I know, it sounds like excuses, and it is, i know. However, it has … Continue reading
Le Laboratoire is a playground of ideas where science meets art or art meets science.
Akiko Ikeuchi creates vast delicate geometric volumes out of knotted thread.
I want to play with this honeycomb furniture/art/textile/construction by Noiz Architects. This was designed and constructed for the lobby of Le Méridien Taipei in Taiwan. It is the corporate mandate of Le Méridien to attract the ‘creative guest’ and this … Continue reading