- Singing the Pattern youtube.com/watch?v=vhgHJ6… textilesmithing.com/2020/04/19/sin… 1 year ago
- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 5 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 5 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 5 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 6 years ago
Category Archives: information
Le Laboratoire is a playground of ideas where science meets art or art meets science.
I love a well organized reference book that is industry specific. I can page through Electrical and Plumbing manuals with fascination and pleasure the way i can read Atlases and Travel guides cover to cover. I recently spent hours paging … Continue reading
“I sewed you a zoetrope” says Moxie This makes me happy for no good reason. [via Boing Boing]
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” -Juliet Capulet Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare The textile industry has long been addicted to re-branding the mundane in order to stand … Continue reading
Here for your amusement and conversation are some Textile related Google Book Ngrams. Discuss.