- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 3 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 3 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 3 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 4 years ago
- Soldering electronics as textile construction. wp.me/p22K2I-1X2x via @make 4 years ago
Category Archives: constructed surface
Le Laboratoire is a playground of ideas where science meets art or art meets science.
Tara Donovan manipulates mundane materials into massive constructions, landscapes and volumes that transcend the material they are created from. Paper plates, plastic cups, pencils and the like become the individual motifs of a larger naturalistic pattern.