- Singing the Pattern youtube.com/watch?v=vhgHJ6… textilesmithing.com/2020/04/19/sin… 1 year ago
- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 4 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 5 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 5 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 6 years ago
Category Archives: knit
Sometimes books change the way you think about your craft. I thought I’d start highlighting some books and exhibition catalogs that reset the way I thought about the potentiality of textiles, or re-opened doors I hadn’t considered for some time. … Continue reading
Here for your amusement and conversation are some Textile related Google Book Ngrams. Discuss.