Its been a satisfyingly productive and active summer. Last night was an enjoyable lakeside wedding at a yacht club. Yacht clubs always seem to have pictures from the days before big petroleum consuming private watercraft. So today for your pleasure, a group of turn of the century high performance watercraft propelled by textiles. Courtesy of Library of Congress.
- Singing the Pattern youtube.com/watch?v=vhgHJ6… textilesmithing.com/2020/04/19/sin… 1 year ago
- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 5 years ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 5 years ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 5 years ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 6 years ago