Its been a satisfyingly productive and active summer. Last night was an enjoyable lakeside wedding at a yacht club. Yacht clubs always seem to have pictures from the days before big petroleum consuming private watercraft. So today for your pleasure, a group of turn of the century high performance watercraft propelled by textiles. Courtesy of Library of Congress.
- We Can Weave You A Donor Organ youtube.com/watch?v=PuGikm… textilesmithing.com/2016/05/19/we-… 1 year ago
- SpaceX Has Hired a Legendary Costume Designer to Create Their Own Spacesuits gizmodo.com/spacex-has-hir… 1 year ago
- alexander taylor + adidas futurecraft tailored fibre designboom.com/technology/ale… 1 year ago
- The Inflatable Suit That's Protecting Ski Racers in 90 MPH Crashes | WIRED wired.com/2015/02/dianes… 2 years ago
- Soldering electronics as textile construction. wp.me/p22K2I-1X2x via @make 2 years ago